Butter Toffee Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- or 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 oz.) package toffee baking bits
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brown sugar, shortening, egg, milk, salt, baking soda and vanilla; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- ADD flour gradually at low speed. Beat until well blended. Stir in nuts, chocolate chips and toffee baking bits.
- DROP by level measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.