Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- or 3 tablespoons Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut in half or fourths (red skin, Yukon Gold, fingerling)
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Coat 15x10-inch baking sheet with no-stick spray.
- STIR together oil, rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes. Toss well until coated. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes are fork-tender and golden brown.