Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 14 biscuits
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble.
- PLACE flour in large bowl. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cooked bacon. Add milk; stir with fork until soft dough forms and mixture begins to pull away from sides of bowl.
- KNEAD dough on lightly floured surface just until smooth. Roll out dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with floured 2-inch round cutter. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.