Classic Martha White® Cornbread Dressing
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 cups Country-Style Cornbread crumbled
- 4 cups crumbled toasted biscuits or dry bread cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) baking dish or pan with no-stick cooking spray. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and celery; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- COMBINE onion mixture with all remaining ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.