Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Crunchy Onions
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 8 (1/2 cup)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups Hungry Jack® Instant Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- SPRAY 1 1/2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray. Heat water to boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add milk, garlic salt, sour cream. Stir. Add potato flakes, mixing to combine well. Preheat broiler.
- SPOON potatoes into prepared casserole. Sprinkle with onions and cheese. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 60 seconds or until golden brown.