Sautéed Spinach with Garlic and Pine Nuts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 pounds fresh spinach washed
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- POUR oil into large skillet and turn heat to medium low. Add minced garlic and stir about one minute.
- INCREASE heat to medium. Add spinach to skillet. Toss and stir constantly until the spinach begins to wilt. Stir in vinegar. Season to taste. Serve topped with pine nuts.