Ancho Lime Jicama Slaw
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (1 lb.) package coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 cups jicama peeled, julienne cut (1/8 x 1 1/2-inch)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chili powder or to taste
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- COMBINE coleslaw mix, onion and jicama. In a separate bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, chili powder, cilantro, salt and pepper until blended.
- TOSS jicama mixture with dressing until evenly coated just before serving.
- Magnolia is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.