Citrus Shrimp Taco Salad
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (1.25 oz.) envelope regular or hot taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 (8 3/4 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (12 oz.) package ready-to-serve iceberg lettuce salad blend
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco or shredded Mexican cheese blend
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat both sides of tortillas with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle top surface of tortillas with a total of 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix. Rub with fingers to coat surface evenly. Place each tortilla in an 8-inch round cake pan, seasoned side up, pressing tortillas down to line pan and form bowl shape. Pierce each tortilla 4 to 5 times with sharp knife. Bake tortillas 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Remove tortilla bowls from pans and place on individual serving plates.
- COMBINE marmalade, salad dressing, lime juice and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix in large bowl; stir until blended. Add black beans, tomato, corn, cilantro and green onions, stirring until blended.
- STIR shrimp and oil in medium bowl to coat. Stir in remaining taco seasoning mix to coat. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- DIVIDE salad mix into tortilla bowls. Top with black bean mixture. Spoon shrimp on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.