Pineapple Thyme Glaze
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 1 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Pineapple Preserves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- MELT butter in saucepan over low heat. Blend in cornstarch.
- ADD remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- BRUSH on grilled chicken, fish, pork or ham during last 5 minutes of grilling time. Heat remaining glaze in a saucepan and boil for one minute. Serve with grilled meats.