Garden Vegetable Sauté
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 large onion quartered, each quarter cut in half
- 2 medium zucchini cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium yellow squash cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 ounces mushrooms halved
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- HEAT oil in large skillet with lid over medium high heat. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes. Add zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, oregano, salt and pepper. Sauté an additional 5 minutes.
- COVER and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.