Garden Vegetable Scramble
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- WHISK together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- HEAT olive oil in medium skillet. Add green pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Stir in carrot and green onion. Add egg mixture.
- COOK over medium heat, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cheese. Cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until desired doneness. Serve immediately.