Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- or 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in egg.
- STIR flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl until blended. Gradually add to creamed mixture, beating just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern using tines of fork.
- BAKE 7 to 8 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.